FEISPARTIC F321-Polyaspartic Resin=C321
Ⅰ Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Aspartic Acid, Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin
Ⅱ Properties and application
● FEISPARTIC F321 is Aminofunctional co-reactant for polyisocyanates,is specifically
designed to cure with standard HDI Trimer Isocyanates for
industrial flooring applications. FEISPARTIC F321 is designed for
applications where FEISPARTIC F221 does not offer sufficiently long
working and open times.
● FEISPARTIC F321 preferred hardeners of choice are standard and
low viscosity HDI trimer isocyanates for a range of industrial
applications. Clear and pigmented topcoats and filled self-leveling
systems based on FEISPARTIC F321 support high aesthetics, UV
stability and rapid property development for fast return to
service. FEISPARTIC F321 is free of solvents, alkyl phenol
derivatives and benzyl alcohol.
● Main Feature
1. Zero VOC
2. Possesses extremely rapid hardness development and low
3. Low color
4. Excellent UV stability
5. High aesthetic
6. Good abrasion resistance
Ⅲ Quality standard
|Appearance||Slight yellow transparent liquid|
|Solid content %||97%±2%|
Ⅳ Package and storage
● 200KG/Drum, 4Drums/pallets, 80Drums/container or 1Ton/IBC tank.
● FEISPARTIC F321 resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers
to prevent contact with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures
are 0°-40°C (32°-104°F). The shelf life of this product is 12
months when stored in closed original containers at 77°F (25°C).
Tel: 86-755-3669 4812 Fax: 86-755-33586111