FEISPARTIC F524 Polyaspartic Ester Resin
Ⅰ Chemical formula and molecular weight
● ELINCS No.: No defination, new substance
● CAS No.: No defination, new substance
Ⅱ Properties and application
● FEISPARTIC F524 Polyspartic Ester Resin is an amine-functional solvent free resin. FEISPARTIC F524 Polyspartic Ester Resin is an aspartic ester polymer as reactive partner for
● As a similar product of F420, it can offer longer gelling time
than F420 but less gelling time than F520. It provide higher
flexibility than F420. For pure aspartic system, a blend of
F420,F524 and F520 is recommended.F524 is also widely used in
protective /floor / elastic/weather resistant coating, waterproof,
● Main Feature
1. High solid content with low viscosity
2. Faster curing time in aliphatic system
3. Offering excellent physical properties like high hardness,
flexibility, elongation(400%), tear and tensile strength(25MPa).
4. Great weather and saline water resistance
5. Cost efficiency
Ⅲ Quality standard
Slight yellow transparent liquid
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)|
|Hydroxyl value Equivalent|
Ⅳ Package and storage
● FEISPARTIC F524 Polyaspartic Ester Resin must be stored in
tightly sealed containers to prevent contact with moisture.
Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C (32°-104°F).
●The shelf life of this product is 12 months when stored in closed
original containers at 77°F (25°C).
● 200KG/Iron drum, 4drums/pallets, 16Ton/20GP
Contact: Ms Annie Qing
Tel: +86 75536694812 or +86 18675621988